Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully. These Terms and Conditions may have changed since your last visit to this site. By using this site, you indicate your acceptance of these Terms and conditions. Any orders placed (whether by mail, phone, email, in person, and over this web site, etc.) constitutes a bidding agreement to these Terms and Conditions. The EgressWindows.com website is run and maintained by Shop Egress Windows, Inc. By placing an order online at EgressWindows.com you are placing the order with Shop Egress Windows, Inc. When ordering with Shop Egress Windows, Inc., you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement and the business policies of Shop Egress Windows, Inc., as they are revised from time to time. Each order submitted is subject to acceptance by us. We reserve the right to accept or decline any order for any or no reason. Risk of any loss or damage to products you order from us shall transfer to you upon delivery of such products to you.
No cancellations are accepted on orders after 24 hours. Where no dispute was made within 24 hours of your order, your acceptance of the terms and conditions is assumed. Most all of the items offered on this site are only put into production upon placing an order from them. Therefore, items are custom built just for you. Because of this all orders must be paid in full at the time of ordering. Payment information and authorization must be included with your order. Orders will not be put into production nor shipped until payment is received.
We accept all major credit cards.
All orders are prepaid only.
Coupons may be received through promotions run by EgressWindows.com exclusively. Coupons may be used towards your next purchase and cannot be applied to a previous order. Coupon may only be used once. If use of an invalid coupon is found, Shop Egress Windows, Inc. reserves the right to charge that customers credit card for the total amount of the invalid coupon. Coupons are not to be combined with any other offer.
Prices are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to website errors.
Check Your Order
Check that you have all the contents of your order, and that it is all in good condition.
Please report any inaccuracy of your order within 24 hours of receiving your order. Shop Egress Windows, Inc. is not responsible for any inaccuracies if notification is received after 24 hours of receipt of your order.
At EgressWindows.com, we offer products of the finest quality to our customers. They are manufactured using long-lasting materials and we carefully inspect each order before shipping. Any return request must be made within 7 days from the day of receipt for an exchange or credit. Read ‘Returning a Product’ below for further details.
- You cannot return any products that have been cut or altered in any way.
- All custom fabricated orders are final and cannot be returned.
- Only our "In Stock" items off the shelf are returnable. All other item are custom fabricated as it was ordered and are non-returnable.
- Authorized returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Dye lot changes, and/or color variances, are not a valid reason for returns. Due to differences in texture, colors may vary between styles of products.
- If you are returning merchandise because it was damaged in shipment, please read the ‘If Your Shipment Is Damaged’ section below
Returning a Product
If you need to return merchandise, please follow this process to assure proper credit or replacement.
- To start the return process, call us at (844) GO-EGRESS to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and to get the address you will be shipping the return to. We are not responsible for any merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number. Nor can we be responsible for extra shipping charges if items are shipped to an incorrect address. If you are returning merchandise because it was damaged in shipment, please read the ‘If Your Shipment Is Damaged’ section below.
- Send back any returned merchandise in its original packaging with proper packaging material intact. Claims cannot be filed on items not properly and securely packaged.
- Clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the boxes.
- If the return is a result of our error, such as you received an incorrect item, we will arrange, and pay for the return shipping. Otherwise, you will be responsible for the arranging, and paying for, the return shipment.
- You are also responsible for a 25% restocking fee. Ask for details at the time of ordering.
- All returned merchandise must be in re-sellable condition in order to receive credit. We issue credit only after we have received and inspected the merchandise.
- Items must be received back within 30 days of date the RMA was issued.
- Any item that is shipped back to us without first getting an RMA number issued, will not be accepted and shall be shipped back to you at your expense.
Credit will be issued to the credit card or other method of payment supplied at the time of purchase. Issuing credits will take up to 4-6 weeks from date of receiving the returned merchandise. Credit will only be given based on the before mentioned ‘Return Policy’, and only if all of the steps are followed in the ‘Returning a Product’ section.
All orders shall be charged the shipping price at the time of placing the order. And the items will arrive to you from the trucking company with the shipping “prepaid”. Unless it is determined by the trucking company that additional costs are incurred due to your specific shipping needs. These additional charges can be incurred by such things as, but not limited to:
- A difficult or out of the way delivery destination.
- A change in address by you after the shipment was sent out.
- If a liftgate is necessary for delivery yet and wasn’t specified at the time of ordering.
- A residential delivery was misrepresented as a commercial delivery address.
If the Trucking Company calls to arrange a delivery, and you choose to postpone the delivery, for whatever reason, it is possible you will accrue charges for storage by the trucking company.
Receiving Your Shipment
- Please inspect your shipment immediately, carefully, and thoroughly, before signing for the delivery. Inspect for any possible damage, defective merchandise, or wrong items. Careful inspection is very important at this time since your signature it stating that you have received the correct delivered items “in good condition”.
- You (or an adult whom you have authorized to inspect the shipment in your absence) must either sign for, or reject the shipment.
- If for any reason you are unable to fully inspect your shipment, you must write on the delivery receipt "SUBJECT TO INSPECTION."
- In the unlikely event that your shipment is damaged, read and follow the directions in ‘If Your Shipment Is Damaged’ carefully and fully.
If Your Shipment Is Damaged
If you find any damage to your shipment, you may reject only the part of the shipment that is damaged. Reject the damaged portion of the delivery and have the driver return it back to sender as damaged. Mark the paperwork from the driver with notes of what was damaged and returned and what portion (if any) of the delivery was accepted. Then contact us at (844) GO-EGRESS and we will reissue a replacement of the damaged item as soon as humanly possible.
If you find damage to your shipment, but choose to accept it anyway, you must have the driver note on the delivery receipt that the shipment is damaged and the driver must also sign the receipt. Then you must file a claim directly with the shipping company for the damaged portion of your order. (Damage to your shipment is the responsibility of the shipping company. EgressWindows.com cannot file a claim for your damaged shipment – only the receiver can.) Please keep any and all damaged merchandise as well as all packing material for the trucking company's inspector to see. Reorder on the website or call us at (229) 2-EGRESS if need be.
If You Notice Damage AFTER the Truck Leaves
If you notice damage to your shipment after you have signed for it "in good condition" and the trucking company has already left, you must then call the trucking company (within the same day) to request the proper claim forms in order to receive reimbursement. Please keep any and all damaged merchandise as well as all packing materials for the trucking company’s inspector to see. Any damage to your shipment is the responsibility of the shipping company. Shop Egress Windows, Inc. cannot file a claim for your damaged shipment – only the receiver can. Reorder on the website or call us at (844) GO-EGRESS.
By choosing Shop Egress Windows, Inc., you elect to deal with independent trucking companies whom are fully insured and will reimburse you as long as the proper procedures are followed. Shop Egress Windows, Inc. is not responsible for any error or damage that occurs in transit (when it is in possession of the independent trucking company) and therefore cannot issue a credit to your account in that case. Any reimbursement will need to come from the independent trucking company and/or its insurance company.
Shop Egress Windows, Inc. shall be held harmless from any and all claims that may come as a result of injury, damage, incorrect product choice, or wrongful installation to an ultimate user or other person(s) caused by the product sold herein by the seller to the buyer, whether the injury or damage results from the assembly, installation, operation, shipment, storage or manufacture of this product. You are responsible for complying with any and all applicable building codes. Check with your local building inspector prior ordering or installing the products.
Warranties and Limitations of Liabilities
The Warranties of all items offered are the sole responsibility of the manufacturing company. Shop Egress Windows, Inc. assumes no liability. Copies of the Manufactures Warranties are available on the website where applicable. Otherwise copies of the Manufactures Warranties can be obtained by contacting Shop Egress Windows, Inc. at (844) GO-EGRESS . The Duration and Limitations of these Manufactures Warranties vary; refer to the specific one(s) that apply for further details.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Right of Usage (Revocable License)
We grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the web site EgressWindows.com for the purpose of managing your purchasing process, including viewing, requesting, approving and ordering products on behalf of yourself or your company. EgressWindows.com. reserves the right to make changes to this site, and the terms and conditions at any time.
Prohibition Against Reverse Engineering
Under the foregoing license, you are prohibited from translating, decompiling, disassembling or reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to derive the source code for the operation of the web site or creating derivative architecture based on the web site or parts of the web site. For purposes of this agreement, "reverse engineering" shall mean the examination or analysis of the Web site software to determine its source code, structure, organization, and internal design, algorithms or program devices.
This web site is Copyright (c) 2012 Shop Egress Windows, Inc., ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is hereby granted to print in hard copy portions of this web site for the sole purposes of placing or approving a request or order using this web site or archiving business records. Any other use of any portion of this site, including reproduction for purposes other than those specified herein, modification, distribution, or publication, are expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of Shop Egress Windows, Inc. Shop Egress Windows, Inc. shall not be held liable for any inadvertent factual errors on the website.
If at any time you need further explanation or clarification on any of these Terms and Conditions or have any other questions concerning Egress Windows, please call us toll free at (844) GO-EGRESS, Mon – Fri 10am-6pm EST.